Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Curbside Treasure

R picked this up two nights ago about 2 minutes before it started pouring.
It's really not my style, even if it was painted and had different cushions.  I think I'll dig through my stash of glass because I might have a round piece of glass for the table top. Maybe flip it on Craigslist and buy more hostas with the money.  Keep saying to myself...I have enough hostas....I have enough hostas.
 Grandma Cat says "I did not put that dirt on the cushion.  I think R did it."

2 comments:

  1. We don't know her age but she showed up in Nov hungry and cold. She was somebody's indoor cat, she's very smart, and very loving. We are trying to find her a good home. She deserves it. She got the name Grandma because she is the oldest of all the cats we are trying to rehome. We now have a mother and 5 kittens on the deck. Mother is feral but kittens are friendly. This is getting expensive.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here.....