Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Seed Packet Storage Box

I don't know about you but when it comes time to plant seeds, I can never find the seed packets that I have purchased.  So when I ran across a wood seed storage box while searching an online website, I knew that I just had to have it.....along with a little glass honey jar.

Since receiving the storage box in the mail, I have been busy filling it with seed packets that I have found stashed here and there throughout my house.  I know there are more but I am happy to just have some of them corralled in one spot.

The storage box was found on the P. Allen Smith website.  I love how it is divided.  I keep all my plant labels and store them in a large binders but I like to wait until I have a handful of labels before I haul out the binders.  By storing them in the box, I can keep them from getting lost before I get around to filing them away.

Between the rain and mowing the lawn, we have been able to plant our garden, sow some zinnia seeds, and plant the large window box and 3 large pots.  I think the grass has finally slowed it's growing spurt AND there is no rain in the forecast for the next 5 days.  BUT then there was a zero chance for rain today when R and I went to the grocery store with the truck only to leave the store and find it pouring rain and no where to put the groceries except the bed of the truck.  There was a nice rainbow by the time we got home and unloaded our soggy groceries.              

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here.....