Sunday, October 12, 2014

Hometalk Website Curated Board

Several weeks ago I was asked to curate a board for the website Hometalk that would feature hostas. Well, I hardly need an excuse to talk about or look at photos of hostas....so I said "SURE."

Hometalk is a great website that has a wonderful forum area where you can ask any home/garden question.  My favorite part though, is the numerous posts covering anything home related.  There are some very creative people who post on Hometalk and I've not only learned a lot but also just enjoyed seeing how others are decorating or remodeling their homes.  So very inspiring.

If you would like to view the entire board that I curated featuring hostas just click HERE.

Now is the perfect time to divide or plant hostas.  Winter is quickly approaching and I know sometimes it is difficult to get that urge to garden but just think when spring rolls around you can kick back and enjoy your hostas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here.....