Sunday, November 29, 2015

Great Deal!! Dewalt 20V Drill Driver

Recently R purchased a used Dewalt cordless drill/driver at a garage sale for 10 bucks.  It came with two batteries but no charger.  So when R came home he said "find me a charger for this drill motor."

I found one at Home Depot for 69 bucks.  I was just about ready to purchase when I remember that the big sales were coming so I asked him to wait a while and see if I can get a better deal on Black Friday.

About a week later I got a code in an email for $5.00 off a purchase of $50 or more at Home Depot. Now was the time to buy so I went to the Home Depot website only to find an even sweeter deal.

A drill motor/driver, 2 batteries, a charger and a cavas bag for 99 bucks!


http://www.homedepot.com/p/DEWALT-20-Volt-Max-Lithium-Ion-1-2-in-Cordless-Drill-Driver-Kit-DCD771C2/204279858

Use the 5 dollar off code (HDHOLIDAY) and it is now 94 bucks!  But why buy another drill motor/driver and two more batteries when you just need the charger?  Well because how many times do you need to drill a pilot hole and then use a driver to install the screw?  This way you have two drill motors set up without the hassle of changing out the bits. Plus, you can never have too many charged batteries.

But wait....you can save even more money by joining Ebates and saving 2% on Home Depot purchases.  You will also get a 10 dollar gift card.  Use this code and I get credit, too.

Don't dally too long as I have no idea how long the code will be valid and the % back changes daily.

But wait.....you can even save more money by using in store pick up and paying with a credit card that gives cash back on purchases.

****The promtional code is enter before checkout on the Home Depot site.  You have to look around for the spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here.....