Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Bargain Bin Find for 1 Buck

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

I love looking in the bargain bins at hardware stores.  Actually, I love hardware stores.  I love to walk around and just look at all the little hardware bits.  I especially love hardware stores where you can buy fasteners by the piece instead of an entire box when all you needed was 12 fasteners.  The only thing that would make even the best hardware store even better is a squeaky wood floor.  Am I right?
I am always looking for something to write on when I take measurements.  Then I 'always' think that I can remember but then I forget and measure again, and I still can't find a piece of paper to write it down on, so I end up writing on 2X4's or cedar shingles.  
It's hard to fold a 2X4 or a cedar shingle in half and then put it in your purse.  I can't remember how many times that I have strolled into Home Depot or Ace Hardware with a cedar shingle list. 

I went back to Ace Hardware and bought the last three packages so we don't run out of round Post-Its pads.  So now when I go into Home Depot I will look like I know what I am doing and not like someone who doesn't own any paper.

Reuse Repurpose Recycle 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here.....