Saturday, September 29, 2007

Level with me....

OK, I need you all to level with me. In the below photo does the base of the concrete bird bath look straight or tilted?


If you said tilted...I agree with you. But...and isn't there always a but....the level says it is level. Is it an optical illusion or am I delusional?



Let's say for the sake of argument, that it is most definitely level. Do I leave it the way it is or do I adjust until it appears to be level???



I would hate for people to leave "The Gear" saying "Oh my gosh...did you see how crooked her bird bath was?"



On to the other hosta bed. After clearing out little stumps and sod the bed was ready to be filled with sorted varieties of hostas.

The photo below was taken after we planted most of the hostas. All that is left to do is plant Patriot hostas around the edge, put the bowl on the bird bath base, and paint the bird bath.
Since it is "Chase" time for Nascar's Nextel Cup Championship, I would be remiss if I didn't give out a gratuitous "Gooooooooo Smoke"! Tony Stewart is currently in second place and only two points behind the leader, Jeff Gordon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here.....