Saturday, March 21, 2009

Theme post: Cheap Gadgets I had to Buy

Today is a theme post called 'Cheap Gadgets I had to Buy'.

Please check out my other two blogs to see what cheap gadgets I bought for the garden and kitchen.
For $3.00 this little gadget says it will 'organize anything'. Anything? Really? Because I am having a lot of trouble organizing my coupons and magazines and I really don't see how this is going to help. Sounds like false advertising.

I purchased 2 of these so I could hang my brooms up on the wall. One for the inside broom and one for the outside broom. If you feel the need for a Funnel Fits Universal Organizer visit their website.

Look at the bottom left corner......it's safe and secure. I better check for warnings. I might need to save the warning with my other warning (from the watering cones) and mattress tags. No more warnings but look closely......Made in China.....now I'm skeered.

I nearly forgot........Goooooo Smoke. Tomorrow's race at Bristol should be a good one. I'll miss the last part of the race because we are going to a Piston/Miami Heat game. If you have never been to a NASCAR race and only can go to one, Bristol is the race to go to. I've attended the night race at Bristol. It is unbelievable. 140K plus of people around a short track carved out of the mountains in Tennessee. Also the best way to attend a race at Bristol is through a race tour. They take care of lodging, tickets, transportation, and VIP tent. It just a little more expensive than buying your own tickets but you get free transportation to and from the track (worth hours of time saved), probably better tickets, and the VIP tent gives you the opportunity to meet drivers, win prizes, eat, and possibly tour the garage area before the race.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here.....