Monday, April 20, 2015

Curated Window Box Board for Hometalk



The wonderful people at Hometalk have asked me again to curate a board for their website. If you are not familiar with the website Hometalk, then you are missing out on a chance to browse posts and boards by talented homeowners FULL of fabulous ideas.  Hometalk also has a Ask & Answer section where you can ask a question and get answers from Hometalk readers. 
Find me on Homtalk.com   
This time Hometalk asked me to put together a board featuring different window boxes.  I was surprised at the timing because with warm weather fast approaching (not fast enough for me!!) my window boxes have been on my mind a lot.  We are currently knee deep in spring clean up and while I am raking I keep glancing over to my own window boxes trying to imagine different flower combinations and colors. So many colors and so many flowers!! 

So the opportunity to put together a board was not only fun but has helped me to decide which color and type of flowers that I am going to use this year in my own window boxes.  I hope you, too, find an inspiration or two from Heavenly Window Box Ideas and Inspirations.


Hometalk last year asked me to curate a board about hostas.  If you have read my blog for any amount of time, then you know I love me some hostas.  If you missed the post last year about hostas, you can read it here.
Below are links to previous Gear Acres posts about hostas.




Find me on Homtalk.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here.....