Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Calla Lilies and Petunia Planting

I planted the calla lily today and all I could think about was this......


The calla lily is on the deck right now but it gets very hot on the deck and even though it says full sun I think there is a difference between full sun and full sun with oven temperatures.
Haven't quite figured out what I am going to plant in the tall black pot to the right.
I received a gift card to one of our local nurseries for Mother's Day and I wasn't planning on spending it so quickly but when I stopped in there today to buy more petunias I saw this....
The bunny statues are multiplying like rabbits.  I stopped at the wild bird store in town to get jelly for the orioles and ended up buying this black and white bunny.
The cool nights and fertilizer has our lawn growing at warp speed.  I'll need to mow again tomorrow and I just mowed on Sunday.  It's funny how you can't wait to get on the mower and mow the lawn for the first time but it loses it's appeal real fast.

As I was putting things away for the evening I noticed something in the tree by the deck.
 Patches crawled back down without losing her grip on the tree.
 Elvis the cat was not impressed.
Reuse Repurpose Recycle 

Don't forget to follow Gear Acres on

Pinterest




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here.....