Sunday, April 13, 2008

The theme for today is raking

I've decided that when possible I will post on all my blogs (3) using a theme. Today's theme is raking.

Raking.....as in raking it in....and that is what I did today.

Today I turned in my Coke Points for a 19" LCD TV that I will use in the kitchen at The Gear. Free stuff must come in threes because I also cashed in my Speedy Rewards for another $25 gift card from Lowe's. And last but not least, I cashed in my Pepsi points for 5 free DVDS.

Not too shabby......

5 comments:

  1. WOW! Perhaps I should get in on this...

    I remember my Cross Country coach collecting the marlboro packs she found along the side of the road on our runs... she didn't smoke, but she collected every bit of Marlboro cash for the goodies! Got a lot of nice stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The promotion ends at the end of the year.

    Even if you can't save enough points for a TV, there is always others items.

    Even the free 12pack coupons is better than nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah yes... nothing like free pop! I am working on those points thanks to a wonderful point fairy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool! I'm going to have to get into this, too. Lord knows we drink enough pop at our house.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What do you mean the promotion ends this year. For all of the coke rewards or just for the TV?

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here.....