I checked the weather radar and it showed that the rained had passed by and we were in the clear for about 5 hours. The flowerbed by the driveway was today's project. It was filled with leaves, twigs from the dead ash tree, and dried up lavender plants. It's a complete eye sore and needs to be rethought because all the plants are overgrown.
But first we cut several dead limbs out of the large yews in the back. That took about 30 minutes so now on to the flower bed.
We haul out the rakes, trash cans, and shovels. We started to rake and it started to rain. We stuck out it during the drizzle and at least we were able to pick up all the leaves just in time for the trash pick up tomorrow. But then it started to pour and we decided that it was time to call it quits.
Sorry, no photos.