Sunday, April 1, 2018

Happy Easter and Passover and Next Week's Agenda


 Happy Easter and Happy Passover (Chag Sameach!) to everyone.  I hope that your day is joyful. 
We will celebrate Easter at my son's house.  I hope that the day is rain free for those who are having an Easter egg hunt.  I can remember an Easter egg hunt when my son was three and it was so cold that the kids were dressed in snow suits and boots.

This next week's agenda is looking like it will be indoor projects, no outdoor painting, and maybe some table saw painting and assembling.  The weather looks to be rainy and cold with the possibility of snow.  I'm trying not to be too bummed out about the weather because the forecasting has not been too accurate as of late. 

The final parts have arrived for the table saw.  I think we will try and spray paint the table saw housing while it is in the workroom.  Not ideal but if I buy some plastic sheets to cover the surrounding area we might actually be able to pull this off without too much of a mess. Then we can start to put it back together.  I bought an accessory kit off of eBay but that is not needed to put the saw back together.
On Monday it is suppose to be cold but no rain so the rotting sill project can get some more attention and I can rake some more hosta beds.

If it does rain on Tuesday we will mask off the table saw in preparation for spraying painting the housing.

Wednesday is another rainy/snowy day and we can spray paint and maybe rummage through the scrap pile for wood for my secret project.

Thursday and Friday are cold days but no precipitation so the raking and window sill work will continue. 
I can't remember a time when I have been so frustrated to start work and cannot because of the weather.  Could it be that for once I am organized and I have to wait on the weather?  In the past it was a case of nice weather but not prepared.  I don't know which is worse.

Reuse Repurpose Recycle

 Don't forget to follow Gear Acres on

Pinterest


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here.....