Monday, April 2, 2018

Priming the Small Shutters before the Snow....

...yes, you read that correctly....snow!!!  Why????????  I have be optimistic and hope that it will only be slush.  Why would the weathermen get it correct now when they have  been consistently wrong all winter?  
Today, I primed 2 sets of small shutters.  That's both the front and back, two coats.  I, also, primed the outside of one flower box with just one coat of primer.  
In between priming and waiting for the primer to dry, I did a little more raking and some burning.  We also put the tops back on our concrete bird baths.  The tops on the bigger bird baths are usually leaned against the base but with the smaller bird baths we usually just flip the tops over. 

That reminds me....I read about some additive made exclusively for bird baths.  We have a real problem with red algae growing in our bird baths.  The birds love the bird baths so we need to make sure that the product is safe for birds.  I'll let you know what I find out. 

Reuse Repurpose Recycle

 Don't forget to follow Gear Acres on

Pinterest






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here.....