Saturday, October 22, 2011

Vintage Lighting and Hardware For Sale

I listed for sale some of the items that I am not using in our house restoration. You can view them by clicking on my Etsy shop that is located on the right side of the screen. Make sure you contact me through Etsy before you purchase and I will deduct 10% off the listing price because you are a reader of this blog.

I also have several other items that I did not list on Etsy.

One pink and one mint green bathroom sink. Wall mount. American Standard.

One very large rad cover. I don't have the measurements right now but it is double wide and has a lid that can be lifted to expose a tray that you fill with water to add humidity to the air.

One solid fir entry door. Mortised for a large lock set with a cylinder lock. The door has 4 recessed panels and 4 small windows at the top. The large brass thumb latch entry handles would work perfect with this door. This door came off a 1920-1930 house. Door is currently painted but appears to be in very good condition and would look fabulous stripped and stained.
Door is 1 3/4 inches thick and 36 inches wide X 79.5 tall.

If any of these items interest you, just ask and I will send photos and dimensions.

When I ship, I always try and recycle packing materials to keep cost down and to keep stuff out of the land fills.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here.....