Tuesday, January 25, 2011

We have a level kitchen ceiling!

Today saw a lot of progress being made on the ceiling in the kitchen. The first several boards took FOREVER!
But as we moved along and fine tuned our process we started to make faster progress.When I stood back and looked at the ceiling I couldn't believe it.....it was level!!!! When I mentioned to R that it was great that the ceiling was now level, he said, "what about the rest of the $%^&ing house? The rest of the house is a half bubble off. The level ceiling is going to stick out like a sore thumb."

Tomorrow, after I get home from a doctor's appointment, we will relocate the electrical boxes for the ceiling lights and then insulate the ceiling.

Thursday is an off day from home construction and we should be back at it on Friday. Back at what? I have a whole list of stuff and we will just have to see what strikes our fancy.

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't help but chuckle over R's response.

    Looking forward to seeing how this turns out.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here.....