Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Great day to demo

Demo on the railing around the deck outside the barn loft door started today. The temperature was in the 60's, but with the wind blowing in the 20-30 mph range, it felt much cooler.

R was busy with the deck railing removal while I went and had our taxes completed. While I was out I stopped by one of my favorite consignment shops and purchased an old oil painting with a cool vintage frame. Lucky me...it was also 50% off. I really only purchased it for the frame to use with my vintage rooster oil painting. I'll post before and after photos when it is completed.

Tomorrow's weather forecast is for rain so deck work will stop. R was able to get the entire railing system removed and some of the deck boards trimmed back. I was surprised at how much progress he was able to get completed today....especially without my supervision....LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here.....