Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Another Vintage Wood Storm Door

I completely forgot to mention the vintage wood storm door I purchased this summer at the Restore in Battle Creek, Michigan.

My sister and I attended a canning class in Battle Creek and passed the Restore on our way to the class. Afterward we stopped to check things out.

Sorry about the completely out of focus photo.
I couldn't believe it. They not only had 1 wood storm door but they had 5 of them. On top of that they were all 10 bucks a piece. I was shocked. I wanted them all but we were in my sister's Vibe and there just wasn't room.

Three days later my husband and I drove back to Battle Creek with a truck. As my luck would have it, there was only one left. This will fit my kitchen door but I really could use 3 more of the 32" wide size.

As my husband and I drove away with the lone door he said, "why didn't you just pay for them on Saturday and tell them to hold the doors until we could pick them up?"

Duh.....

1 comment:

  1. Super find! I hate it when they point out something we didn't think of doing. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here.....