Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Camera Woes

This camera fiasco is starting to seriously crimp my photo taking.  I can't seem to send a photo in an email nor insert one into a Craigslist listing BUT I can insert them into my blog.  I'm beginning to think that it might be the size of the photo that is keeping me from inserting into an email.

I even tried my cell phone camera and that doesn't insert the photo into an email either.

So my only recourse until I can figure it out is to post the photos here on my blog.

3 comments:

  1. Jan you need to resize your pictures I use a certain program import them and resize. Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carrie...That's what I thought but I think I should be able to pick another setting on my camera but I can't figure it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You don't want to pick another setting on your camera because you will forget that you did and then all of your pictures will be less dpi's and you won't remember how to turn the setting back...I know this for a fact ;)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here.....