Monday, March 19, 2018

1960's Craftsman Table Saw Refurbish Part 5

If you are new to this project, you can catch up by clicking on the links below.


The top looks great considering it was built with scrap lumber.  I was planning on giving the top at least one coat of poly today but the top felt a little tacky so I thought I'd wait another day.
 We did attach the top to the base and it is a vast improvement over what it looked like when we started.
Before
Now

I sanded the small shutters today but it was just too cold to prime them.  I'm getting antsy to put them up and it's getting harder and harder to look at them without wanting to put them up.

The project table that we made out of the broken workmate table received several updates today and I will cover that tomorrow.
I need help finding another one of these lights.  I paid 
39 bucks for this one.  Someone on eBay is selling one for 800 bucks...holy cow.  There is an amber color version but I need clear glass.  I used to see these all the time and now that I want two, I can only find one. 

Reuse Repurpose Recycle

Don't forget to follow Gear Acres on
Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here.....