Sunday, November 3, 2013

Floor repair finished

R was able to finish his floor repair project today and I continued to scrap paint.  This paint scraping is starting to get monotonous.  This is why I really like to have several projects going at one time.

The plaster needs to be repaired and will be added to the list of repairs for the plaster guy to fix.  We will use some of the baseboard that we are replacing in the living room to repair the missing baseboard.
R says his knees are very very sore and my wrist hurts so bad that I can barely use my laptop.  Sunday is suppose to be sunny but cold so I hope our aches and pains are diminished by then because we have to button up this shed project for the winter.  We are running out of daylight hours for outdoor projects.

Cost for today's repairs.

Wood for floor  $0.00





2 comments:

  1. Good Grief! Step away for a week and look what you got done! I missed all the fun. I hope the weather settles down for you so you can finish the shed. Much cooler here this week, and lots of wind. Not sure when we are going to get rain, but I'm sure it will be soon. Winterizing here is a little different--no really hard freezes to worry about, but we need to get a better cover for the chicken run, or reduce the flock so that they can all be in the covered run. Rain + poo is icky.
    ps, great $0 run you've got going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have rain in the forecast for Wednesday. It's looking like painting is out of the question.

    I would also like to pick up more leaves but time is running out fast.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here.....