Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Latest Craigslist Finds

I always try to at least glance at the new Craigslist listings every day.  Last night I found a listing under 'antiques' for a table for $50.00.  I loved the unique styling so I contacted the seller and we set up a time for me to look at the table today.

The minute I stepped out of the truck and I saw the table, I just had to have it.  It's not in perfect condition but nothing that can't be fixed or camouflaged.

I love that it is long and narrow.  Perfect for under a window or maybe behind a sofa.  I can't quite put my finger on the style but I would guess Jacobean. I think for 50 bucks that it is a keeper.

I also scored a box of Mason/Kerr jars and a few very large jars that I will use for storage on my open shelves in the kitchen.  The box of jars had some really small Mason jars that will be the perfect size for honey butter or apple butter.

R even found a GI tin or GI can for a $1.00.  He was thrilled and it will sit in the garage with all his other cans.

2 comments:

  1. Score! It's a beauty.

    CL helps me buy things I never knew I needed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. A true public service. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here.....