Thursday, October 31, 2013

Monsoon season won't stop the 'to do' list

The weatherman was correct and it started raining last night and hasn't stopped since.  We need another three days to finish the shed......oh so close.

So it was back to paint scraping for me.  R on the other hand started the repair and patch project on the floor where the cold air return was removed.


Most of his time was spent on marking, cutting, and removing pieces of wood so that there are staggered seams.  Of course, even the simplest of tasks can go awry and today was no exception. The shop vac bit the dust while R used it to suck up all the dust and debris.  But since we have a barn full of crap...I mean useful items.....R found another shop vac.

Onto paint scraping news.....I am almost to the corner and getting closer to the possible niche area BUT I couldn't wait.  I started scraping the area around the crack and I found a CRACK.  Yup, looks like it is just a poor patching job.  I'm kind of glad because a niche would not work with the furniture layout.

So today's money spent..........$0.00  Oh wait, I bought 2 mocha frappes at McDonalds but I used a buy one get one free coupon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here.....